|The front of the Meydenbauer Bay Yacht Club|
- Limited parking is available in the upper parking lot providing easy access into the facility. Additional space in the lower lot is available with steps providing convenient access to the rear of the building. It is suggested those with disabilities or having difficulty with stairs arrive a few minutes early to utilize the upper lot.
- Social hour begins at 11am and lunch will be served at noon.
- There will be tables provided for submarine memorabilia, so feel free to bring along items to display.
- Name tags will be provided as you check in.
- All wine and beer are included with the cost of your meal.
- An open bar, with a certified bartender, will be provided (we are providing our own liquor for the bar).
The menu for this year:
- Fresh garden salad and rolls
- Your selected choice of: Beef tenderloin au jus with horseradish on the side or King salmon filets with tartar sauce
- Fresh asparagus
- Roasted potatoes
- New York cheesecake with champagne toast
Click on the image below for information about getting to the yacht club and lower parking lot.
We look forward to a special celebration with you and your guests.
If you have any questions please call Dick Gonzalez at 425‐228-6327 or Jim Harper at 425-357-6485.
Seattle Base Commander