For those of you that are interested in going on the tour, but haven’t filled out the paperwork, go to this link to find the documents for the tour. While looking at the documents take special care to the following information.
- Carefully read the "USSVI Seattle Base Tour" document, paying particular attention to the Requirements section on page 2.
- Print, fill out, and retain the "Privacy Act Statement" and "Request to Tour Wavier" documents. Bring these documents along with you to give to the Public Affairs Officer at Keyport on the morning of June 16th. Do not mail them to Dick!
- Print, fill out the “CSG-9 Submarine Tour Roster" and send that with your check for $12.00 per person to Dick Gonzalez (make checks out to Dick). Please print carefully and legibly. Dick will consolidate the information into a single document for the Navy in order to run background checks. If Dick gets the last four numbers your Social Security Number incorrect, you will be denied access to the base! Needless to say he doesn't want to be focus of an angry shipmate!
- On June 30 remember to bring your ID. A passport, birth certificate, photo ID such as an enhanced driver’s license are all acceptable. A bank card or club membership card will not work. If you’re bring along an underage guest, remember they also need and ID. A photocopy of birth a certificate and additional student ID card from school will facilitate faster check in time.
- Finally, remember the deadline for accepting your applications is June 7.
If you have other questions, please contact Dick Gonzalez by phone: 425-228-6327 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.