Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alternate Links for Presentation

I was looking at the videos in the previous post and thought they may seem a little small for some viewers.

The following links should provide a little better viewing. The only problem is that there is a bandwidth limit (2GB) for monthly viewing, so some people may be blocked from viewing (although it will probably take a while for this to happen).

AIP Presentation Part 1: AIP_Part1

AIP Presentation Part 2: AIP_Part2

When I get some free time (and if there was enough demand), I might look at reworking the videos so that they are short enough to go onto YouTube (that would probably require that I turn it into three shorter videos).

Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Dave Schueler
USSVI Seattle Base Newsletter Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment