Saturday, July 14, 2018

Save the Date - Seattle Base Picnic

Seattle Base will have a summer picnic for the Seattle Sub Vets, or any submarine veteran, and their families (bring your grandkids too). So come one, come all, and have some fun and enjoy the day with us.

When: Saturday, July 21, 2018, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Where: 12612 S.E. 261st ST Kent WA. 98030  
We won't really have this grill, but we will have grills for you to use
Bring your own main course. We will have grills for you to Bar-B-Que whatever you bring, There will be plates and utensils so you will not need to bring them. If you have a side dish that you would like to bring and share with us, feel free to do so. I have a very large lot so there will be plenty of space.

Please R.S.V.P. by phone or email to:
Al Smith, Past Seattle Base Commander
Home: 253-631-5010
Cell: 206-799-4795
E-Mail: crashaka@aol.com

Getting to Al's place:
If you use GPS, enter your address and then enter mine (shown above) it will give you what you need to get here. Or you can go to Google maps, enter my address, and it will give you a map on how to get here. Or you can come to Kent, call me, and I will tell you how to get here. I live on East Hill.

My wife and I are looking forward to seeing you.
Al Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment